COPYRIGHT

COPYRIGHT

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cameras, Crows, and Cans Oh My!


This post doesn't really have a solid theme; I'm not going to pretend it does.
These pictures are all either me trying out my new lens, or me trying out my new lens.
I actually took a few shots IN Glazers with the demo lens just to make sure I was getting what I thought I was getting just by reading the site.
Yes, it's fantastic. No, I have absolutely no clue about aperture ranges f/1.8-f/3.4
Seriously. f/3.6 has always been my minimum, and honestly before recently, I didn't comprehend f stops ('opening size to allow more or less light' for you non-camera nerds) very well.

It'll take some practice to get used to this amount of light allowance. And how nicely the background blurs out. (notice the difference in background softening between the two redbull can images: f/5.6 on the clearer background, and fully open f/1.8 on the nicely blurred version)









No comments:

Post a Comment