COPYRIGHT

COPYRIGHT

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's Been Too Long

(pun intended)

It's been quite awhile; and I know I've neglected this photoblog QUITE a bit as I've been working on other projects and maintaining a job, BUT. This time is coming to a close, and just because I haven't been posting does not mean I haven't been shooting.

There will be a sudden surge of photos over the next few days/months/weeks as I rush to edit them. In this short hiatus I have become more particular about how I want my images to appear, but have also learned some new editing tools and also know when to just post something instead of work it to death. ;)

FOR NOW, I will leave you with these lovely images of the Vulcan Real Estate building in downtown Seattle's International District.

It comes in Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphire glass; so please enjoy and post which one is your favorite and/or why it is superior to the other colors.

Thanks for the patience!

-J. Harold



No comments:

Post a Comment