COPYRIGHT

COPYRIGHT

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Land of the Rising Son


























These are a collection of photos from my Study Abroad Trip in 2009! I studied at Kanagawa Institute of Technology 神奈川工科大学 in Fall of 2009!! It was absolutely one of the most incredible things I have ever done, and I would do it again. And again. And a......nyway you get the picture! I desire to return after this summer, but we will see how realistic that is when September rolls around....Ha.

For now, I just look back upon some of my favorite photographs and feel the euphoria of nostalgia. Yes. Yes I will return soon. Just wait a little while Japan~

(p.s. -I lied, one of the photos, the photo of the red bridge on the green pond, just LOOKED like it belonged with the others, that's actually near my neighborhood.)

4 comments:

  1. first one with the scooter and motorcycle is my fav

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha thanks Nick. My favorite is the candles at the cemetery temple we visited in our neighborhood. 5th from the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow......so cooool....did u take these pictures in Japan? I really love the bridge one...17 and 18

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep yep. All these pictures are from Japan! It's only half though. It's all the photo uploader would let me do for now. More later. ;]

    ReplyDelete